Do you report my purchases to the government?

We do not report the majority of precious metals purchases to the government. That being said, we do have an obligation to file Form 8300 in the instance of cash payments over $10,000. Please note: cash includes cashierÂ’s checks and money orders with a face value of $10,000 or less, together totaling more than $10,000 combined. The $10,000 minimum also applies to related cash transactions within 24 hours of each other. Contact us for more details.