2014 1 oz Silver Isle of Man Angel BU
These remarkable 2014 1 oz Silver Isle of Man Angel 999 fine silver coins were the first year of issue from the British Crown dependency of the Isle of Man. Issued annually, these coins are treasured by all those who await each year’s release. They are often purchased as gifts, and many always carry one in a pocket or coin purse. They are constant reminder of the Arch angel Michael slaying the dragon.
The obverse displays the crowned image of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include “ELIZABETH II . ISLE OF MAN . 2014.” Between each inscription is placed the small symbol of three armored legs with spurs. This emblem, known as the triskelion, is prominent on their coat of arms (dating back to the 13th century) and their flag.
The reverse features the iconic scene of the angel Michael slaying the dragon. Inscriptions include “ANGEL . Ag.999. 1 OUNCE.” This coin’s popularity continues to grow with each release!
- 2014 1 oz Silver Isle of Man Angel.
- First year of issue by Isle of Man.
- Contains 1 troy ounce of 999 fine silver.
- Produced by Pobjoy Mint.
- One of the most popular Angel coins available.
- Obverse: Displays the crowned image of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the iconic scene of the angel Michael slaying the dragon. Inscriptions include “ANGEL . Ag.999. 1 OUNCE.”.