2014 Lunar Horse 1 oz Silver Round (Impaired)
In the Chinese lunar calendar, 2014 marks the year of the horse. Years that fall under this member of the Chinese Zodiac are often described as eventful periods, filed with many opportunities for prosperity and happiness. Each commemorative 2014 Lunar Horse 1 oz Silver Round is made produced with 1 troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- 2014 Lunar Horse 1 oz Silver Round (Impaired).
- Please Note: These rounds are in impaired condition.
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse: Features a galloping horse that seems to be charging directly towards you. From its flowing mane and tail, to its graceful, yet powerful legs, you are sure to appreciate the detailed engraving! To the left of this noble steed stands its Chinese character, “Ma.”
- Reverse: The same Chinese calligraphy and border pattern are repeated on the coin’s reverse, but with the symbol on a much larger scale in the center of the design.
Why Silver Rounds?
Silver bullion rounds have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a smaller premium as compared to the same troy oz of silver coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs.
Silver rounds are available in many highly recognizable designs, making them very appreciated gift items. With an ever-growing selection, you will always find just the right match for every birthday, anniversary, and Thank-You opportunity. They are also a more budget-sensitive way to introduce your children to a life-long appreciation of coin collecting.
BOLD offers a large, and constantly growing selection of Silver Rounds. Consider adding Silver Rounds to your bullion investment strategy today!