The Perth Mints highly-prized Gold Kangaroo .9999 fine gold bullion coin series has been a primary choice of investors from the date of its first release in 1986. The series features a different kangaroo design each year, which is also a tremendous draw for gold coinage collectors.
The 2016 1/2 oz .9999 Gold Kangaroo carries the series tradition of quality and beauty with a truly unique design.
The reverse features a finely detailed, right-facing kangaroo in the foreground, cocking its head even further to the right, as though looking behind. There, in the background is seen a silhouetted kangaroo, in almost mirror-image. Inscriptions encircling the image include AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO, the weight, purity and year of release. As with each year, the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II fills the obverse, with the inscriptions, Elizabeth II – Australia and the coins face value.
This 2016 release is a beautiful addition to the series, and would grace any collectors display, as well as increasing the precious metal investors wealth.
- Contains 1/2 troy oz of .9999 fine gold.
- An affordable alternative to larger denominations.
- Stunningly attractive design.
- Obverse: The portrait of Queen Elizabeth II fills the obverse, with the inscriptions, Elizabeth II – Australia and the coins face value.
- Reverse: Features a right-facing kangaroo in the foreground, cocking its head even further to the right, only to see in the background a silhouetted kangaroo.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.