2016 Silver Austria Philharmonic 1 oz (5 Coins)
The 1 oz .999 fine silver Austrian Silver Philharmonic is one of the most popular silver coins on the bullion market. The series was introduced in 2008, and was the first European legal tender bullion coins denominated in Euros.
This stunningly beautiful 2016 Silver Austrian Philharmonic coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The design is a wonderful tribute to Austria’s cultural heritage, especially that of their contribution to world music. The marvelous array of musical instruments displayed on the obverse, is truly gorgeous. The design literally sparkles in the bright, crispness of the brilliant uncirculated finish of the coin.
The presentation on the reverse of the Great Organ of the Musikverein, in Inner Stadt, Vienna is magnificent! This is the concert hall where the famed Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra performs. This 2016 Silver Austria Philharmonic 1 oz in BU condition will certainly grace your growing collection!
- 2016 Silver Austria Philharmonic 1 oz.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Legal tender in Austria, face value of € 1.5 (EUR).
- Stunningly bright design.
- Obverse: Displays The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, with the inscriptions, “Republic Osterreich,” the coin’s weight, face value, and year of release.
- Reverse: Features a wide array of musical instruments, encircled by the inscription, “Wiender Philharmoniker.”
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.