The Silver Maple Leaf has been iconic since its inception, and Reverse Proof Privy Maples have proven to be incredibly popular over the years with the appeal of limited mintage, a Reverse Proof finish, and unique Privy marks.
The Panda Privy Maple series begins with this 2016 Privy release. This beautiful new design is based on the 1982 Gold Chinese Panda, the first year of issue for that series and has since proven to be incredibly popular. This coin unifies the two iconic bullion series (Maples and Pandas) from across the globe by paying tribute to one in the design of the other.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Brilliant Reverse Proof finish
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf, and the weight and purity in both English and French, with the privy mark of a Panda Bear to the left of the maple leaf’s stem.
- $5 face value
- Coins come direct from a sealed Monster Box.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
A favorite of investors, the Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin has been minted by the Royal Canadian Mint in limited quantity and issued annually since 1988. You can be confident that you are protecting your savings in a prudent fashion. These coins will always be in demand thanks to their limited mintage, and will prove to be a highly liquid inflation hedge.