The Silver Maple Leaf has been iconic since its inception, and Reverse Proof Privy Maples have proven to be incredibly popular over the years with the appeal of limited mintage, a Reverse Proof finish, and unique Privy marks.
Yin and Yang are, in Eastern thought, the two opposite yet complimentary forces that make up all aspects of life. These 1 oz .9999 fine silver coins are minted in a beautiful reverse proof style, with the field being frosted while the maple leaf, privy mark and lettering are shiny.
This unique 2016 release will be limited to mintage of only 50,000. The reverse features the Yin Yang privy mark which has been engraved using multiple finishes. This allows the darker yin to stand out in contrast to the yang. Both sides yield to one another and push into each other illustrating the dependence of each on the other.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Brilliant Reverse Proof finish
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf, and the weight and purity in both English and French. To the left is the featured Yin Yang privy mark.
- $5 face value
- Coins come direct from a sealed Monster Box. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
A favorite of investors, the Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin has been minted by the Royal Canadian Mint in limited quantity and issued annually since 1988. You can be confident that you are protecting your savings in a prudent fashion. These coins will always be in demand thanks to their limited mintage, and will prove to be a highly liquid inflation hedge.