What could be more amazing than The MAN OF STEEL represented on the worlds most secure bullion coin? This 2016 offering from the Royal Canadian Mint of a 1 oz .9999 fine silver coin commemorating SUPERMAN is truly stunning!
The design focuses on the S-Shield that emblazons the chest of this iconic superhero. Premium frosting enhances the engraving in a unique way for a bullion coin. The radial line pattern behind the S-Shield creates a stunning light diffracting effect, adding yet another dynamic element to the overall design. The $5 denomination is one of the highest face values of any comparable silver 1 oz bullion coin on the market.
Security features including the precision radial line pattern, and the micro engraved textured maple leaf combine to offer peace of mind to the secure investor.
Features a customized SUPERMAN bullion box label highly sought as a collectible piece. Each bullion tube is securely sealed at the Royal Canadian Mint with a customized and authentic SUPERMAN tamper proof seal.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Brilliant Reverse Proof finish
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a bold representation of the S-Shield, nearly filling the center of the coin. To the lower right of the shield is a small silver maple leaf. Also included are the weight and purity in both English and French, with Canada arched above the shield.
- $5 face value
- Coins come direct from a sealed Monster Box. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Limited mintage capped at 100,000 coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
|Origin:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Face Weight:||1 troy oz|
|Standardized Weight:||1 oz|