Republic of Chad 2017 1 oz Silver African Lion
This is the third release in the widely popular African Lion series, first introduced in 2015. Produced by the Sunshine Mint, this 2017 Republic of Chad 1 oz Silver African Lion unleashes amazing raw magnificence with the strength of its design.
The obverse features the African continent, with the Republic of Chad marked by a slightly recessed area. Inscriptions include "REPUBLIQUE DU TCHAD" arched above the continent. The face value, "5000 FRANCS CFA," its year of issue, and the weight and purity encircling the coins bottom half.
Filling the entire reverse field is a forward facing lioness. Her sleek muscle tone, massive paws, and the intensity of her gaze immediately captures your attention. She is moving through the mid-high grasses directly toward you, her eyes focused on yours. The inscription "African Lion" is arched to the right of the lioness at the rim.
Striking, yet with finely detailed beauty, this design proudly joins the two previous releases of the series. With limited mintage of only 50,000, this is not a coin that you should delay your purchase. Dont miss your opportunity!
- Third release of the African Lion series.
- Contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Face value 5000 Francs (CFA).
- Obverse: Features the African continent, with the Republic of Chad location marked by a recess.
- Reverse: Displays a finely detailed, forward facing lioness moving through high grasses directly toward you.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.