The Perth Mint is proud to release the 2017 Silver Australian Kangaroo 1 oz coins. Struck in .9999 fine Silver, this Australian Silver bullion coin is a treasure for investors as well as collectors and has proven to be popular worldwide since its release. The 2017 Silver Kangaroo features a gorgeous design, first introduced in 2016. This includes a micro-laser engraved letter ‘A’ appearing within the first A of ‘Australian’ (visible under magnification), which provides you authentication and detection against counterfeits.
Mint-sealed tubes feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by the Perth Mint, allowing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic Red Kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved ‘A’ appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government
- Individual coins are packaged in a plastic flips. Multiples of 25 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 250 come packaged in mini monster boxes.