2017 Silver Niue Darth Vader – 1 oz
This Darth Vader 1 oz silver bullion coin is an officially licensed Star Wars collectible bullion coin. It was produced by the highly recognized New Zealand Mint on behalf of the island nation of Niue. Niue is continuing to excite the world bullion market with fresh, popular new releases!
The obverse features Ian Rank-Broadley's distinctive portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The reverse showcases a close-up view of Darth Vader, which fills the coin's full field. That menacing image of Darth Vader is boldly presented in raised-surface engraving. Coupled with the brilliant polished finish, made even more prominent by the matte background, this design is awesome! Fans across the globe of all ages, along with serious bullion collectors will be quick to snatch these up fast.
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver
- Limited total mintage of 250,000.
- Singles ship in a protective plastic flip.
- Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes.
- Multiples of 250 come in Star Wars branded collectible monster boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of the universally feared, Darth Vader, displayed in a highly polished finish, set against a satin matte background. The Imperial logo is also integrated into the background .