2018 Fiji 1 oz Silver Samurai ‑ Kiyomori (5 Coins)
Scottsdale Mint, in association with the Republic of Fiji is very pleased to announce the launch of this brilliant new Samurai Archives series. The series will be 1 oz .999 fine silver, with a mintage of only 15,000 for each release. This is a highly collectible series, produced with impeccable precision and some of the finest traditional Japanese artwork you have ever seen.The inaugural release is this finely-detailed 2018 Fiji 1 oz Silver Samurai ‑ Kiyomori BU.
Taira no Kiyomori’s Spectral Vision
The obverse displays the distinctive Fiji Coat of Arms within a center inset. The background, which fills to the rim is composed of several different textured patterns. Inscriptions within the inset include “FIJI 2018 . 1 TROY OUNCE . 999 FINE SILVER . 1 DOLLAR.” The overall design is quite attractive.
The reverse design features Taira no Kimori, the 12th century samurai. The artwork is based on the 19th century Japanese ukio-e style, of a woodblock print by Utagawa Hiroshige, entitled “Taira no Kiyomori’s Spectral Vision.” The scene depicted features Kiyomori gazing out into fine snow-covered garden. He envisions skeletons throughout the garden of the countless enemies he has slain, the memory of which haunt him. The single inscription “KIYOMORI” is slightly off to the left of the top rim.
This inaugural release of the Samurai Archives ‑ Kiyomori is certain to be well-received, and with the very limited mintage of 15,000, you shouldn’t delay!
- 2018 Fiji 1 oz Silver Samurai ‑ Kiyomori (5 Coins).
- Inaugural release of the Samurai Archives series.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver BU.
- Produced for Fiji by U.S. Scottsdale Mint.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000!
- Obverse: The Displays the distinctive Fiji Coat of Arms within a center inset. The background, which fills to the rim is composed of several different textured patterns. Inscriptions within the inset include “FIJI 2018 . 1 TROY OUNCE . 999 FINE SILVER . 1 DOLLAR.”
- Reverse: Features Taira no Kimori, the 12th century samurai. The artwork is based on the 19th century Japanese ukio-e style, of a woodblock print by Utagawa Hiroshige, entitled “Tairo no Kiyomori’s Spectral Vision.“
- Individual coins will come in mint-issued plastic capsules.
- Legal tender of 1 dollar (FJD), backed by the government of the Republic of Fiji.
Scottsdale Mint stands tall as one of the most highly regarded and globally recognized private mints in the industry. A U.S. based company, Scottsdale made an unflinching commitment to quality consistency in every step of their business and manufacturing processes. With ISO 9001 certification, they are prepared to bring together innovation, creativity, quality, and efficiency into their finished products. Investors in precious metals demand the finest and the Scottsdale hallmark provides the name and backing for peace of mind!
Scottsdale is often envied by their peers for some of the most stunning and unique series designs in the private sector. The impeccable skill of their creative staff is clearly displayed with each new coin released. Though other mints may envy, Scottsdale customers anxiously await each release of their favorite series! Their anticipation is never disappointed.
Scottsdale Mint has also established themselves in the global market. Providing creative design and minting services to smaller nations around the world, they produce those countries’ legal tender bullion coinage.
BOLD Precious Metals is honored to be among Scottsdale’s prestigious list of Authorized Dealers, and proud to offer many of their products at some of the lowest prices available!