2018 Gold Australia Kangaroo 1/4 oz
The Perth Mint’s highly-prized Gold Kangaroo .9999 fine gold bullion coin series has been a primary choice of investors from the date of its first release in 1986. The series features a different kangaroo design each year, which is also a tremendous draw for gold coinage collectors.
The 2018 1/4 oz .9999 Gold Kangaroo carries the series’ tradition of quality and beauty with a truly unique design.
The reverse features two finely detailed, right-facing kangaroos in the foreground, shown in full motion across a nicely stylized outback landscape. This is a very attractive new design. Inscriptions encircling the image include “AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO,” the weight, purity and year of release. As with each year, the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II fills the obverse, with the inscriptions, “Elizabeth II – Australia” and the coin’s face value.
This 2018 release is a beautiful addition to the series, and would grace any collector’s display, as well as increasing the precious metal investor’s wealth.
- Contains 1/4 troy oz of .9999 fine gold.
- An affordable alternative to larger denominations.
- Stunningly attractive design.
- Obverse: The portrait of Queen Elizabeth II fills the obverse, with the inscriptions, “Elizabeth II – Australia” and the coin’s face value.
- Reverse: Features two right-facing kangaroos in the foreground, crossing a stylized outback landscape.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.