2018 Platinum 1 oz Australia Perth Kangaroo
The Perth Mint is proud to announce the first release of their iconic Australian Kangaroo 1 oz coins in .9995 fine Platinum! The previous addition of their .9999 fine Silver counterpart in 2016 has been received with overwhelming public acceptance. This brand new Platinum offering is certain to follow the same course.
Struck in .9995 fine Platinum, this Australian Platinum bullion coin introduction has been highly anticipated by investors as well as collectors worldwide! The 2018 Platinum Kangaroo features a gorgeous design, first introduced in 2016 on the Silver series. This includes a micro-laser engraved letter "A" appearing within the first A of "Australian" (visible under magnification), which provides you authentication and detection against counterfeits.
Mint-sealed tubes feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by the Perth Mint, allowing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 fine platinum.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic Red Kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved "A" appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Individual coins are packaged in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 25 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 250 come packaged in mini monster boxes.