The Silver Maple Leaf has been iconic since its inception, and Reverse Proof Privy Maples have proven to be incredibly popular over the years with the appeal of limited mintage, a Reverse Proof finish, and unique Privy marks.
The popular Silver Maple Leaf design is featured on this 2017 1 troy oz .9999 fine silver coin with a Rooster Privy Mark. This collector’s item is celebrating 2017 as the Lunar Year of the Rooster.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Brilliant Reverse Proof finish
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf, and the weight and purity in both English and French, with the privy mark of a Rooster to the left of the maple leaf’s stem.
- $5 face value
- Coins come direct from a sealed Monster Box. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Limited mintage capped at 100,000 coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
A favorite of investors, the Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin has been minted by the Royal Canadian Mint in limited quantity and issued annually since 1988. You can be confident that you are protecting your savings in a prudent fashion. These coins will always be in demand thanks to their limited mintage, and will prove to be a highly liquid inflation hedge.