2018 Silver Niue Stormtrooper – 1 oz (10 Coins)
Stormtroopers continue to hold their ground as the Imperial Empire's foot soldiers. It would seem that they are an unending legion, which can be summoned for deployment at any time, anywhere in the galaxy. Within the Star Wars universe, they serve as advanced forces, maintain civil peace, and provide any military support required by the Galactic Empire. They are feared by the weak, and ready targets of the strong who oppose the dark Empire.
This 1 oz Silver Niue Stormtrooper coin is an excellent follow-up to the 2017 Darth Vader release! Continuing the theme of the Star Wars' franchise, fans across the globe of all ages, along with serious bullion collectors will be quick to snatch these up fast!
The obverse features Ian Rank-Broadley's distinctive portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The reverse showcases a single, close-up of a stormtrooper, with blaster raised and ready. The image fills the coin's full field with its bold, raised-surface engraving. Coupled with the brilliant polished finish, made even more prominent by the matte background, this design is amazing!
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Officially licensed Star Wars collectable bullion coin.
- Limited total mintage of 250,000.
- Face Value: Two Dollars (NZD).
- Singles ship in a protective plastic flip.
- Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes.
- Multiples of 250 come in Star Wars branded collectible monster boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of a lone Stormtrooper, displayed in a highly polished finish, set against a satin matte background. The Imperial logo is also integrated into the background .