2019 Gold 3 g China Panda
This 2019 3 gram Gold China Panda coin is another stunning example of the unique designs, which have made the series very popular. Created by the mint of the People’s Republic of China, this year’s release will be treasured by bullion collectors and investors alike.
The obverse displays an inset image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Beijing Temple of Heaven. Inscriptions include, “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese, encircling the top rim. The release year is at the bottom.
The 2019 reverse design features a very tender, close-up view of a Giant Panda mother holding her young cub. This wonderful scene nearly fills the entire field. The focus is shared between the mother’s loving gaze resting on her young one, while the cub has a dreamy smile of contentment. The scene is completed with a view of a mountain standing in the distance. This is a tender and adorable design, which at once captures your eye and warms your heart.
The 3g coin has a fineness of .999 fine gold. It measures 18 mm in diameter and has a face value of 50 Yuan. Every coin is guaranteed to be in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The unique design and the high-quality craftsmanship will ensure this coin’s premium value throughout the years.
- 2019 Gold 3 g China Panda.
- Contains 3 grams of .999 fine gold.
- Individual coins come in mint plastic. Multiples of 10 coins come in mint sheets.
- Stunningly attractive design.
- Obverse: The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests (The Temple of Heaven) of Beijing is depicted. Inscriptions include the Chinese characters for “People’s Republic of China” and the year.
- Reverse: Features a tender scene of a Giant Panda mother holding her young cub with much affection. In the background stands a distant mountain range. Inscriptions include the face value of 50 Yuan, along with the weight and purity “3g Au .999”.
The Gold Pandas were first minted in 1982, and were an immediate success worldwide. Each year, the design of the panda changes, making them highly collectible. The series’ standing in the world bullion market has continued to increase. This has resulted in coins becoming recognized as a dependable store of value. From its inception the series has been released in Troy ounce weight increments. Beginning with 2016, all China bullion releases have changed to the Metric standard.
The panda in Chinese culture is recognized as a symbol of peace and friendship. What’s not to love about a bullion series dedicated to one of the most adored animals in the world?