2019 Lady Germania Moldavite Meteorite 5 Mark 1oz Silver
One of the most remarkably stunning new bullion coin ennoblement is showcased on this fine 2019 Lady Germania Moldavite Meteorite 5 Mark 1oz Silver Round.
Beginning with the beautiful Germania 2019 Lady Germania 5 Mark 1oz BU silver round, each piece is colorized through a specialized printing process. Also, it is selectively clad with 24k pink gold, resulting in a uniquely beautiful presentation.
Germania ‑ Brave, Beautiful Defender
The obverse features the key elements of this 2019 Lady Germania Moldavite Meteorite 5 Mark 1oz Silver Round in selectively clad 24k pink gold. The background displays a beautiful colorization of the night sky, with a brilliant meteorite streaking across the dark heavens. A small piece of an actual Moldavite meteorite is inset at the head of the meteorite image, completing the scene. Inscriptions include “GERMANIA . 2019 . 1 oz . 9999 FINE SILVER.”
The Ancient Bicephalous Eagle
The Reverse also utilizes selectively clad 24k pink gold to distinguish the design predominately against the darkened background. The image of a two-headed eagle figure (Bicephalous Eagle) is boldly displayed. This image reaches deep into ancient history. As noted by the Mint: “The two-headed eagle is a symbol appearing in Roman mythology associated with Janus ‑ the god of all origins, guardian of doors, gates, passages and bridges, the patron of allied agreements and arrangements. Heads facing the opposite symbolize the past and the future. The lightning bolts held in the claws of an eagle are a divine attribute, symbolizing strength and the power of creation and destruction.” Inscriptions include, “5 MARK . GERMANIA.”
This is an extremely limited Collector’s Edition of only 500 pieces for worldwide distribution. Each coin is marked with its unique number out of the 500 produced. Also included is a high quality wooden presentation case, with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, and a beautifully illustrated shipper.
- 2019 Lady Germania Moldavite Meteorite 5 Mark 1oz Silver.
- Limited Collector’s Edition of only 500 pieces.
- Each coin is numbered, with matching COA.
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Special ennobling includes beautiful 24k Pink Gold selectively clad and stunning colorization.
- Contains an inset of a small piece actual Moldavite meteorite.
- Obverse: Displays Lady Germania, personified in the classic form of a brave, beautiful woman. She is portrayed standing strong, prepared to defend the realm. Key features are plated in 24k Pink Gold against a colorized background. A meteorite is shown streaking through the night sky. A small piece of a Modlavite meteorite is inset at the head of the meteor.
- Reverse: Features the figure of the Bicephalous Eagle, an image of a two-headed eagle that reaches deep into ancient history The design is selectively clad with 24k Pink Gold.
- Packaging: Each coin comes in wooden presentation case, and includes a numbered COA and illustrated shipper.
- Silver Round ‑ not legal tender.