2019 Niue Chariot 2 oz Silver High Relief
The Mint of Poland, in association with the South Pacific island nation of Niue, proudly presents this awesome, highly detailed new release. This coin is produced in ultra high relief 999 fine silver BU, with the uniquely detailed design and incredibly striking craftsmanship. This is an amazing example of what we’ve come to expect from the Poland Mint! The impeccable antique finish, highlighted by the selective application of gold plating, is the perfect medium for the bold, action scene featured on this 2019 Niue Chariot 2 oz Silver High Relief BU coin!
Chariot Warrior Undefeated
The obverse displays a beautifully antiqued finish of the Ian Rank-Broadly profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II within a center inset. Encircling outside the inset are the inscriptions, “ELIZABETH II . NIUE ISLAND . 5 DOLLARS . 2019 and the AG 999 purity. The rimless design is highlighted by a fine, beaded band encircling the inscriptions.
The reverse depicts an amazing action scene featuring a chariot warrior in the very moment before defeating his opponent. This design is truly remarkable in its exacting display of detail of every aspect of the scene. From the smallest bricks forming the arena’s enclosure wall, to the rippling muscles and wildly-tossed mane displayed on the team of horses, there is no comparison to this fineness!
The scene is taking place within a large walled coliseum arena, with excited spectators filling the stands. The warrior has pulled up sharply on his team of horses, that are shown highly rearing as the warrior’s fallen opponent lay helpless on the ground. From his chariot, the warrior prepares to plunge his golden spear into the heart of his opponent. The selective gold plating applied to both the spear and the chariot wheel greatly adds to the phenomenal design of this 2019 Niue Chariot 2 oz Silver High Relief coin.
This highly collectible 2019 Niue Chariot 2 oz Silver High Relief coin captures a very active theme with an incredibly detailed antiqued and gold-plated ennobled design. The coin comes in a very attractive presentation case frame and a certificate of authentication. Considering the extremely-limited mintage of only 500 for worldwide distribution, you really should act quickly!
- 2019 Niue Chariot 2 oz Silver High Relief.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland in association with the South Pacific island nation of Niue.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 for global distribution!
- Produced in incredibly Ultra High Relief .999 fine silver BU.
- Antiqued finish with selective application of gold plating.
- Comes in a very attractive presentation case frame and a certificate of authentication.
- Obverse displays a beautifully antiqued finish of the Ian Rank-Broadly profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with inscriptions, “ELIZABETH II . NIUE ISLAND . 5 DOLLARS . 2019 and the AG 999 purity.
- The reverse features an amazing action scene within a large coliseum arena of a warrior in his chariot at the moment he defeats his opponent. The antique finish greatly brings out much detail and the selective application a gold plating on the spear and chariot wheel is stunning.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of the nation of Niue.