2019 Samurai Warriors 2 oz Silver Ultra High Relief BU
The Mint of Poland, in association with the South Pacific island nation of Niue, proudly presents this absolutely stunning inaugural edition of their new Warriors series. Produced in ultra high relief 999 fine silver, with incredibly striking craftsmanship, this coin is a pristine example of what we've come to expect from the Poland Mint! The impeccable antique finish, highlighted by the selective application of gold plating, is the perfect medium for this bold, extremely detailed Samurai Warrior design. The 2019 Samurai Warriors 2 oz Silver Ultra High Relief BU certainly sets a high standard for the series!
Bushido, the way of the warrior was the code by which the dedicated bushi, or samurai, were charged to follow; considered to be primarily based in the wisdom of the teaching of Confucius. As warriors during the Edo Period (1603-1867) they rose to the highest caste in Japan. Countless stories of these heraldic warriors fill Japanese history, and have become contemporary iconic examples of unwavering loyalty to their commitment in both eastern and western cultural ethic.
Warriors ‑ The Samurai
This 2019 Samurai Warriors 2 oz Silver Ultra High Relief BU slashes clean through all samurai coin designs that have come before! Each detail is as exact as the ancient Japanese Bushido code. The commitment to detail and overall presentation is unmatched. When the Mint of Poland accepts a charge, they refuse to be less than the finest, in the same sense as the Samurai's dedication to their code!
This 2019 Samurai Warriors 2 oz Silver Ultra High Relief BU is the most stunning Samurai design you are likely to see in your lifetime. With the limited mintage of only 500 for worldwide distribution, you have just this moment to consider the cost!
- 2019 Samurai Warriors 2 oz Silver Ultra High Relief BU.
- Inaugural edition of the new Warriors series produced by the Mint of Poland in association with the South Pacific island nation of Niue.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 for global distribution!
- Produced in incredibly, Ultra High Relief .999 fine silver.
- Antiqued finish with selective application of gold plating.
- Comes in a very attractive presentation frame and a certificate of authentication.
- Obverse displays a beautifully antiqued finish of the Ian Rank-Broadly profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with inscriptions, "ELIZABETH II . NIUE ISLAND . 5 DOLLARS . 2019 and the AG 999 purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of the nation of Niue.
- The reverse features perhaps the most detailed and powerful depiction of the Samurai Warrior ever featured on a silver bullion coin!
- There are no comparable Japanese Samurai silver bullion coins to this extremely-limited Mint of Poland offering.