2019 Venetian Mask 2 oz Silver High Relief BU
The Mint of Poland, in association with the South Pacific island nation of Niue, proudly presents this absolutely beautiful new release. Produced in high relief 999 fine silver, with incredibly striking craftsmanship, this coin is a pristine example of what we've come to expect from the Poland Mint!
The impeccable antique finish, highlighted by the selective application of gold plating and colorization is the perfect medium for this beautifully intriguing, highly detailed Venetian design. The 2019 Venetian Mask 2 oz Silver High Relief BU is an exquisite dedication to the annual festival!
Masks of the Carnival
The Carnival of Venice is known worldwide for the beautifully ornate masks worn during the festival. These are often made of white porcelain, with a wide variety of decorative additions, including gold leaf, stunning gems, ribbons, and feathers. The fine elegance displayed in the scene captured on this 2019 Venetian Mask 2 oz Silver High Relief BU coin is simply wonderful. The commitment to detail and overall presentation is unmatched.
The vantage of the scene is shown looking up from the canal level near the Rialto Bridge area, with a gondola in the foreground. Superimposed over this iconic Venice scene is this gorgeous Carnival mask. The gold plating applied over the white colorization is truly stunning.
This 2019 Venetian Mask 2 oz Silver High Relief BU is a true presentation piece that will certainly grace your growing collection. With the limited mintage of only 500 for worldwide distribution, we would encourage you to act quickly.
- 2019 Venetian Mask 2 oz Silver High Relief BU.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland in association with the South Pacific island nation of Niue.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 for global distribution!
- Struck in stunning High Relief .999 fine silver.
- Antiqued finish with selective application of gold plating and colorization.
- Comes in a very attractive presentation frame and a certificate of authentication.
- Obverse displays a beautifully antiqued finish of the Ian Rank-Broadly profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with inscriptions, "ELIZABETH II . NIUE ISLAND . 5 DOLLARS . 2019 and the AG 999 purity.
- The reverse features a stunningly beautiful Venetian Carnival mask, both selectively colorized and gold plated. A wonderfully detailed scene of a section of Venice near the Rialto Bridge fills the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of the nation of Niue.