2019 Perth 3 Coin Collection High Relief Silver Proof
This Stunning 2019 Perth 3 Coin Collection High Relief Silver Proof offering features three of the mint’s most iconic releases of the year. For 2019, the annual set includes one each of the 1 oz silver high relief proof editions of the kangaroo, Kookaburra, and Koala.
As noted by the mint, “One of our most highly anticipated annual collections, this three-coin set showcases three of The Perth Mint’s most iconic annual releases and the very best in Australian minting. The Australian Kangaroo reverse depicts the marsupial crouching in front of a rural landscape, framed by stylised trees under the Australian sun. The Australian Koala coin’s reverse design portrays one of Australia’s best-loved marsupials sitting astride a eucalyptus tree branch. The Australian Kookaburra coin’s reverse features the famous bird perched on a branch during sunset. The branch is submerged in a river, which is lined with wetland grasses and a gumtree.”
- 2019 Perth 3 Coin Collection High Relief Silver Proof.
- Annual low-mintage, 3-coin collection showcasing three of the most iconic of the current year’s releases.
- 2019 features 1 oz silver proof high relief Kangaroo, Kookaburra, and Koala.
- Obverse displays the 6th generation effigy of Queen Elizabeth II to be displayed on Australian coins, designed by Jody Clark. Inscriptions include “ELIZABETH II . AUSTRALIA . 1 DOLLAR.”
- Reverse of each of the three coins displays the current year’s design of the animal featured on the coin.
- Extremely limited issue of only 1,000.
- The three coins come encapsulated in a handsome display case, within a themed-shipper, and includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.