2019 Silver 2 oz Australia Perth Lunar Pig
Each year Perth Mint proudly offers a distinctive design represented by one of 12 animals of the ancient Chinese lunar calendar. For 2019 we celebrate the twelfth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, the Year of the Pig. This delightful 2019 Silver 2 oz Australia Perth Lunar Pig coin will conclude the Lunar Series II. This will most certainly be a treasured and valuable addition as it completes your collection!
The birth years for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, loyal, sincere, and generous.
This 2019 Silver 2 oz Australia Perth Lunar Pig is a must-have to complete your Perth Lunar Series II set. You should not delay!
- 2019 Silver 2 oz Australia Perth Lunar Pig BU.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Comes in mint-supplied capsule.
- The all-important final edition, completing the Perth Mint Lunar Series II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the coin's weight and purity, and the (AU) face value.
- Reverse: Features a truly delightful scene of a large pig surrounded by four playful piglets. An attractive leafy branch hangs in the background. Also included are the Chinese character for "pig," the inscription "Year of the Pig," and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
Every year, the Australia Perth Lunar silver bullion coin series includes six size variations. Each year's coin set portrays a wonderfully designed image of the animal representing that year and its Chinese pinyin character.
The Australian Lunar Series II has had sustained, strong collector and investor interest throughout its 12-year run. This final year is positioned to sell very quickly!