2019 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Marvel Hulk (20 Coins)
Bruce Banner is the Hulk! Introducing the 7th installment of the phenomenal! Marvel Tuvalu Superheroes series, the 2019 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Marvel Hulk. This .9999 fine silver bullion coin is produced by Perth Mint for the island nation of Tuvalu. Following the sustained global success of the first 6 releases of the series, this Marvel Hulk edition is certain to be another sell-out event!
Knock ’em Flat!
The obverse is common to the series and displays Ian Rank-Broadley’s right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include “QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 1 oz 9999 Ag 2019 . TUVALU $1 DOLLAR”.
The reverse features a crushing action scene of the Hulk with his massive left arm raised in raw muscular power. His fist is clenched and swinging with the destructive force of a wrecking ball! Hulk is just too large to depict his full body, so we have a head and chest view. His face discloses the fierce grimace his anger has unleashed against his foe. There is no stopping him now!
The entire field is filled to the rim with this Big, Bold power-packed scene! The inscriptions include “HULK” in large, bold lettering, positioned just above his head. Above this is the smaller Marvel block logo. At the left rim is the Marvel copyright mark. The background displays what appears to be what’s left of a wall that got in his way.
This powerful 7th edition of the Marvel Tuvalu Super Heroes series is expected to sell out at the Mint quickly with only 50,000 produced for global distribution. Reserve your stash Today!
- 2019 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Marvel Hulk (20 Coins).
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Produced by Perth Mint for Tuvalu.
- Seventh release of the Tuvalu Marvel Superheroes series.
- Obverse: Displays Ian Rank-Broadley’s right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include “QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 1 oz 9999 Ag 2019 . TUVALU $1 DOLLAR”.
- Reverse: Features a powerful action scene of the Marvel Super Heroes Hulk!
- Singles arrive in mint-capsule, 20 in mint-capsules shrink-wrapped as a roll.
- $1 face value, legal tender in Tuvalu.
- Limited mintage capped at 50,000 coins.