2019 1 oz Silver Saint Lucia Flamingos (5-Coin Pack)
Scottsdale Mint, in partnership with the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB), announces the final release of their second annual series, featuring stylized bullion offerings from each of the eight Eastern Caribbean Island nation members. And we must say, with this elegant 2019 1 oz Silver Saint Lucia Flamingos design, they are certainly concluding the 2019 series on a high note!
A Caribbean Island Paradise
The stunningly beautiful Eastern Caribbean island of Saint Lucia became an independent state in 1979, and entered as a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. Now a member of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank group, this beautiful bullion coin release is made possible through partnership of ECCB with Scottsdale Mint.
Blessed with a geography and climate conducive to a natural habitat of large numbers of bird species, this coin celebrates one of the most easily identifiable and beloved species, the flamingo.
The Beauty of Simple Elegance
The coin’s obverse is common to all eight EC8 2019 releases. The inset features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Distinctive laurels of evergreen shrubs frame the portrait on either side, nearly filling the center inset. A narrow band encircles the rim, which includes the inscriptions, “EASTERN CARIBBEAN CENTRAL BANK” at the top, and “1 oz .999 SILVER . QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 2 DOLLARS” at the bottom rim.
The reverse features a pair of flamingos, each standing on one leg, with the other raised, tucked under its body. Although standing very close together and facing each other, one stands fully erect, while the other lowers its long neck down, bringing its beak close to the lapping surf.
The design is presented with the beauty of simple elegance. The two flamingos are fully silhouetted against the surf that gently reaches to the horizon. The inscriptions included are displayed in a flowing script with ” St. Lucia ” at the top rim, and ” 2019 ” at the bottom.
This highly-popular series has a very limited mintage of only 25,000 per release. Its fresh design is also a stunning addition to the overall series. You should not delay, as popularity will soar with the 2019 series now being completed!
- 2019 1 oz Silver Saint Lucia Flamingos (5-Coin Pack).
- Eighth and final release of eight-coin EC8 2019 Coin Program.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver BU.
- Each coin in this 5-Coin Pack will come in a mint-issued plastic capsule, and sealed together on a cardboard logo-sheet.
- Very limited mintage of only 25,000!
- Obverse: Common to the series, displayed is a right-facing portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II framed by two evergreen laurels. Also inscribed are the weight, purity, and face value of 2 Dollars (XCD).
- Reverse: Features a pair of flamingos, each standing on one leg, with the other raised, tucked under its body. The two birds are fully silhouetted against the surf rolling into the beach. Inscriptions included are displayed in a flowing script with ” St. Lucia ” at the top rim, and ” 2019 ” at the bottom.
- Legal tender, backed by the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Scottsdale Mint stands tall as one of the most highly regarded and globally recognized private mints in the industry. A U.S. based company, Scottsdale made an unflinching commitment to quality consistency in every step of their business and manufacturing processes. With ISO 9001 certification, they are prepared to bring together innovation, creativity, quality, and efficiency into their finished products. Investors in precious metals demand the finest and the Scottsdale hallmark provides the name and backing for peace of mind!
Scottsdale is often envied by their peers for some of the most stunning and unique series designs in the private sector. The impeccable skill of their creative staff is clearly displayed with each new coin released. Though other mints may envy, Scottsdale customers anxiously await each release of their favorite series! Their anticipation is never disappointed.
Scottsdale Mint has also established themselves in the global market. Providing creative design and minting services to smaller nations around the world, they produce those countries’ legal tender bullion coinage.
BOLD Precious Metals is honored to be among Scottsdale’s prestigious list of Authorized Dealers, and proud to offer many of their products at some of the lowest prices available!