2019 2 oz Silver Tuvalu Double Dragon Antique
Perth Mint, in association with the island nation of Tuvalu, is very pleased to present this incredibly striking new antique double dragon rimless design. Yes, there is a growing number of stunning double dragon offerings currently available on the market. However, we believe your desire for this 2019 2 oz Silver Tuvalu Double Dragon Antique will be impossible to resist! You are likely to find yourself often studying every detail of this amazing scene.
Two Dragons, The Bagua, The Pearl
Two dragons continue engaged in an eternal chase to capture a single prize. A vision of the flaming pearl has so consumed them that neither dragon has any other desire. The dragons are equally fearsome as they face each other. Their writhing serpentine bodies are displayed with the finest of detail. You could almost count the individual scales covering their bodies. The various degrees of darkness and lighter silver shimmer produced by the antiquing creates the perfect environment for this scene.
Filling the vast void between the two dragons is displayed the highly intriguing bagua. As described by the mint, the bagoa is “a motif incorporating Taoist trigrams, or symbols comprising three lines. Each trigram represents one of eight fundamental elements or concepts: sky, lake, fire, thunder, wind, water, mountain or earth. Within these is the yin yang symbol denoting universal balance.”
The obverse displays a beautifully antiqued Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in the center inset, encircled by a fine line. Inscriptions encircle the rimless design, including “QUEEN ELIZABETH II 2 oz 9999 SILVER 2019 TUVALU 2 DOLLARS.”
This 2019 2 oz Silver Tuvalu Double Dragon Antique is truly a remarkable work of art that you’ll highly value! Each coin is housed in a classic gray display case that arrives within a beautifully illustrated shipper. Also included is a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- 2019 2 oz Silver Tuvalu Double Dragon Antique.
- Produced by Perth Mint for Tuvalu.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 888 coins for worldwide distribution!
- Contains 2 Troy ounces of 9999 fine silver.
- Each coin comes in attractive display case, shipped in a beautifully illustrated outer package.
- Includes numbered COA.
- Obverse displays a beautifully antiqued Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in the center inset, encircled by a fine line. Inscriptions encircle the rimless design, including “QUEEN ELIZABETH II 2 oz 9999 SILVER 2019 TUVALU 2 DOLLARS.”.
- Reverse features Two dragons continuing in an eternal chase to capture the single treasure, the flaming pearl. Although a timeless story often depicted, this is one of the most remarkably striking designs you will likely encounter. Stunningly antiqued and showcasing impeccably fine detail.
- Legal Tender backed by Tuvalu. Face value 2 Dollars TVD.