2020 1/10 oz Gold Austria Philharmonic
The Gold Austria Philharmonic is one of the most popular gold coins on the bullion market. The series was introduced in 1989, offering two sizes (1 oz, 1/4 oz), denominated in Austrian schillings (ATS). The denomination was changed in 2003 to Euros (EUR). The mint began introducing the silver companions in 2008. Both the gold and silver coins are some of the highest sellers on the world bullion market. This stunningly beautiful 2020 1/10 oz Gold Austria Philharmonic coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
The design is a wonderful tribute to Austria’s cultural heritage, especially that of their contribution to world music. The marvelous array of musical instruments displayed on the obverse, is truly gorgeous. The design literally sparkles in the bright, crispness of the brilliant uncirculated finish of the coin.
The presentation on the reverse of the Great Organ of the Musikverein, in Inner Stadt, Vienna is magnificent! This is the concert hall where the famed Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra performs. This 2020 1/10 oz Gold Austria Philharmonic in BU condition will certainly grace your growing collection while adding sound value to your bullion investments!
- 2020 1/10 oz Gold Austria Philharmonic.
- Contains 1/10 troy oz of .9999 fine 24 carat gold.
- Legal tender in Austria, face value of € 10 (EUR).
- Stunningly bright design.
- Obverse: Displays The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, with the inscriptions, “Republic Osterreich,” the coin’s weight, face value, and year of release.
- Reverse: Features a wide array of musical instruments, encircled by the inscription, “Wiender Philharmoniker.”
An affordable introduction to a famous series, the Vienna Philharmonic bullion coin series was launched by the Austrian Mint in 1989. Its classic design featuring the instruments of its namesake, the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, is retained from year to year. In 2003, the Vienna Philharmonic series changed from Austrian Schillings to Euros This was the first European legal tender bullion coin series denominated in Euros.
Fractional Sizes Introduced
The Gold Philharmonic bullion series introduced their 1 oz and 1/4 oz sizes in 1989, and continued to expand fractional options during the ensuing years.
- 1989 ‑ 1 Troy oz. € 100 (EUR).
- 1989 ‑ 1/4 Troy oz. € 25 (EUR).
- 1991 ‑ 1/10 Troy oz. € 10 (EUR).
- 1994 ‑ 1/2 Troy oz. € 50 (EUR).
- 2014 ‑ 1/25 Troy oz. € 4 (EUR).