2020 The Witcher Sword of Destiny 1 kilo Silver Antique High-Relief
Following the powerfully successful 2019 launch of The Witcher high-relief antiqued silver bullion coin series, we have all been watching for the next installment. Our wait is finely over and clearly, our patience has paid off! A single glance at this second release of 2020 The Witcher Sword of Destiny 1 kilo Silver Antique High-Relief coin will absolutely astound you with its attention to detail and impeccable production quality.
With this second release of the new series based upon “The Witcher” book series, the phenomenal engravings depicted on both this 1 kilo edition and the companion 2 oz release are certain to be immediately praised by followers of the book series. There are different sets of designs on the 1 kilo and 2oz editions featuring different prominent scenes, all directly from the book. The Witcher – Sword of Destiny coins will enlighten your imagination and encourage you to return to the book for a fresh reading.
Incredibly Imaginative Design
These designs are absolutely stunning in their representation of scenes pulled directly from the The Witcher ‑ The Sword of Destiny. As noted by the mint, the coins were “Created in cooperation with Andrej Sapkowski” the Polish fantasy author, best known for his book series, The Witcher. Based upon the book series, numerous computer games were created, as well as a Netflix series, “The Witcher.”
This incredibly imaginative second release of The Witcher bullion coin series is a must have for any who have seriously followed author Andrej Sapkowski’s book series. The new coin is released as a low mintage, highly collectible premium offering, which includes a fine presentation box and a Certificate of Authenticity.
See bottom section for more descriptive info from the producer, the Mint of Gdansk.
- 2020 The Witcher Sword of Destiny 1 kilo Silver Antique High-Relief.
- Second release in a new series based upon the Andrej Sapkowski fantasy book series, “The Witcher”.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 200 pieces.
- Produced by the Mint of Gdansk in rimless high-relief 3-D, with antique finish, and ennobled with a brilliant agate stone on both obverse and reverse.
- Contains 1 kilo 999 fine silver.
- Legal tender of 50 Dollars in Niue Island.
- Produced as a legal tender coin for the Commonwealth state of Niue Island, the Obverse displays a small image of the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, offset to the left. The balance of the design features a highly-intricate design of a prominent scene from the book, ennobled with the addition of a brilliant agate stone. Inscriptions include “ELIZABETH II . NIUE . 2020 . 50 DOLLARS . Ag 999.”
- Reverse design is even more spectacular with the addition of a brilliant agate stone to this intriguing scene from the book. The detail is exquisite! Inscriptions include, “SWORD OF DESTINY ” encircling the top rim, and “The Witcher Book Series” at the bottom.
- Comes in wooden display box with decorative shipper, including Certificate of Authenticity.
Descriptive Info From the Mint of Gdansk
“The coin depicts the scene of the battle against the dragon from the novel, Sword of Destiny.
On the obverse we can also find the name of the Dragon who plays a significant part in the story. In the center, depicting another scene from the novel, we see an ancient bridge built by the trolls, that collapses during the passage. Geralt and Yennefer, holding on to the bridge, are eventually rescued by Jaskier and the others.”