2020 Tuvalu Bart Simpson 1 oz Silver BU
This 2020 Tuvalu Bart Simpson 1 oz Silver BU coin is produced by the Australian Perth Mint on behalf of the island country of Tuvalu. It is an officially licensed, highly collectible product, and continues the series of coins based upon characters regularly featured in The Simpsons.
As noted by the mint, “Seen across 60 countries in 20 languages, The Simpsons has been a worldwide pop-culture phenomenon since it first premiered in 1989. In 2018, the animated series reached an incredible milestone by becoming the longest-running primetime scripted show in television history.”
Bart Simpson Rides Again!
As a legal tender release by Tuvalu, the obverse displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions encircling the rim include, “QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 1 oz 9999 Ag . 2020 . TUVALU . 1 DOLLAR.”
The reverse features Bart Simpson trick-riding his iconic skateboard on the street in front of the Simpson’s house. Inscriptions include Matt Groening’s signature, the Twentieth Century Fox copyright and the Perth P mintmark.
This on-going, limited mintage, highly collectible series featuring the characters of The Simpsons television show has become an outstanding hit among both young and old fans of the show. You will really enjoy showing off the great scene on this fine coin highlighting Bart Simpson. Each coin comes in a mint-issued capsule.
- 2020 1 oz Silver Tuvalu Bart Simpson.
- Produced by Australia Perth Mint for Tuvalu.
- Officially licensed product.
- Limited mintage of only 25,000 for worldwide distribution!
- Contains 1 troy oz of 9999 Fine Silver in BU condition.
- Obverse displays the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include “QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 1 oz 9999 Ag . 2020 . TUVALU . 1 DOLLAR.”
- The reverse features Bart Simpson, riding his skateboard. The inscriptions include Matt Groening’s signature, the Twentieth Century Fox copyright and the Perth P mintmark.
- Each coin comes in a mint capsule.