2020 1/4oz Tuvalu James Bond 007 Gold Proof
The Perth Mint, in association with the island nation of Tuvalu, is very pleased to present this stunning 2020 1/4oz Tuvalu James Bond 007 Gold Proof coin. Featuring key elements associated with the James Bond franchise, this design will immediately strike you!
Licensed to Kill
“The name is Bond, James Bond.” From the character’s 1953 creation by author, Ian Fleming, until today, British Secret Service Agent 007, James Bond has been quite busy. Leveraging his elite “00” status as his license to kill, Bond has been rendering terminal justice upon some of the most heinous international criminals the modern world has ever known. The James Bond movie franchise was introduced in 1962 with the incredibly successful, “Dr. No.” Well over 50 years later, James Bond continues to deliver his iconic style of justice.
As a legal tender release by Tuvalu, the obverse displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions encircling the rim include, “QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 1/4 oz 9999 Au . 2020 . TUVALU . 50 DOLLARS.”
The striking reverse design of this new James Bond 007 Gold Proof coin draws its genius from the opening sequence of every James Bond movie, as Bond is shown at the center of a stylized gun barrel. That well-known scene as depicted on the coin’s design, utilizes the iconic 007 gun logo, in the center of a highly stylized image of the gun barrel. This elegant design is definitely worthy of the legacy of the Bond theme!
- 2020 1/4oz Tuvalu James Bond 007 Gold Proof.
- Produced by Australia Perth Mint for Tuvalu.
- Officially licensed product.
- Each coin is presented in a 007 branded case within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 1,000 for worldwide distribution!
- Contains 1/4 oz 9999 Fine Gold in Proof condition.
- Obverse displays the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include “QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 1/4 oz 9999 Au . 2020 . TUVALU . 50 DOLLARS.”
- The reverse features the iconic 007 gun logo at the center of a highly stylized gun barrel image.