2020 1 oz James Bond No Time To Die Silver Proof
This brand new Tuvalu 2020 1 oz James Bond No Time To Die Silver Proof coin prepares the way for the release of the 25th James Bond movie, No Time To Die. As introduced by The Perth Mint,
James Bond is a fictional British Secret Service Agent created by author Ian Fleming in 1953, Producers Albert R.’Cubby’ Broccoli and Harry Saltzman brought Bond to cinema screens for the first time in 1962 with Dr. No. More than 50 years later James Bond continues to entertain and excite audiences around the world in one of the longest running and successful film franchises.
The spy has been portrayed by six actors including Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and most recently Daniel Craig. Each brought their own unique flair to the character that came to define the British spy genre.
No Time To Die ‑ Action!
As a legal tender release by Tuvalu, the obverse displays the 6th generation effigy of Queen Elizabeth II to be featured on Australian coins. The portrait is based on that designed by Jody Clark of the Royal Mint for 2016. It is distinctively different, however, in that it displays the Queen’s shoulders and full neckline. She also wears the stunning Royal Diamond Diadem, the same she wore at her coronation. Inscriptions encircling the rim include, “QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 1 oz 9999 Ag . TUVALU . 2020 . 1 DOLLAR.”
The reverse of this Tuvalu 2020 1 oz James Bond No Time To Die Silver Proof coin features an action scene pulled directly from the new movie. The official logo of the movie is displayed along with the iconic BOND 007 gun logo.
This highly collectible, officially licensed 2020 1 oz James Bond No Time To Die Silver Proof coin is a very well presented action design that like the upcoming movie, is sure to be a sell-out. With a maximum mintage of only 5,000 pieces for worldwide distribution, you will need to be quick to draw down on this Hot offering!
- 2020 1oz James Bond No Time To Die Silver Proof.
- Produced by The Perth Mint for Tuvalu.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 for global distribution!
- Presented in a 007 branded black case. Also included is a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. The case and coin arrive in a NO TIME TO DIE officially branded shipper.
- The obverse displays the 6th generation effigy of Queen Elizabeth II to be displayed on Australian coins, designed by Jody Clark. Inscriptions within the rimband include, “QUEEN ELIZABETH II . 1 oz 9999 Ag . TUVALU . 2020 . 1 DOLLAR.”
- The reverse features an action scene pulled directly from the new movie. The movie’s official logo is displayed, along with the iconic BOND 007 gun logo.