2020 Britain James Bond R3 (Shaken Not Stirred) 1/4 oz Gold Proof
In celebration of 50+ remarkable years of following the exploits of MI6 operative, 007, The Royal Mint proudly presents, The 007 Collection. The third and final release in the 3-coin series brings into focus the man himself, James Bond. Without a doubt, James Bond is the single most globally-recognized fictional secret agent ever created. This fine 2020 Britain James Bond R3 (Shaken Not Stirred) 1/4oz Gold Proof edition presents a stunning finale to this remarkable limited edition bullion series!
Shaken Not Stirred
As a legal tender offering by Great Britain, the obverse of this 2020 Britain James Bond R3 (Shaken Not Stirred) 1/4oz Gold Proof edition displays the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include “ELIZABETH II D. G. REG. F. D. 2020” and the 25 pounds face value.
Featured on the reverse of this 2020 Britain James Bond (Shaken Not Stirred) edition is our man, James Bond, presented in his most classic style, dressed in his distinctive tuxedo. The visual image of Bond stepping into the scene in this classic tuxedo spans the entirety of the films of the franchise. The scene often fades to Bond ordering his signature drink, “Vodka martini, shaken not stirred.”
As the third piece of the complete scene featured in the three-coin series, the reverse design displays the upper torso of James Bond, dressed in the tux. Below the image is displayed the third iconic Bond quotes from the movies, “SHAKEN NOT STIRRED.” The background contains the final section of the iconic 007 motif. As with the previous two releases, this coin features a remarkable design that could stand alone. However, as the final piece of the completed set, you only have the full picture as it was intended to be appreciated when it comes into focus when the three coins are placed side-by-side.
As noted by the mint,
“A three-coin series explores the gadgets, luxurious lifestyle and iconic imagery that have appeared in the films, and the Inspired Innovation editions each feature state-of-the-art micro-text containing a hidden message for Bond fans to crack.”
The coin is available in several editions, from a Brilliant Uncirculated coin to precious metal coins, plus Inspired Innovation editions which have an ultra-high relief and feature state-of-the-art micro-text. Each coin is presented in specially designed, sophisticated packaging, perfect for any fan of James Bond, espionage or the classic films.”
This limited edition gold Proof offering has a very limited mintage of only 1,007 pieces for worldwide distribution. You will need to be quick to reserve your desired quantity.
- 2020 Britain James Bond R3 (Shaken Not Stirred) 1/4oz Gold Proof.
- Third and final coin release of the 3-coin 007 Collection.
- An official licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq.
- Produced by The Royal Mint.
- Very limited Edition Packaging Maximum Mintage of 1,007.
- Contains 1/4oz 999.9 fine gold in stunning proof quality.
- Coin comes in a sophisticated display box with COA and a branded shipper box.
- Obverse: displays the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include “ELIZABETH II D. G. REG. F. D. 2020” and the 25 pounds face value.
- Reverse: Features James Bond, presented in his most classic style, dressed in his distinctive tuxedo. Inscriptions at the bottom include “SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” and the two designer’s initials.
- Each of the three coin designs released are intended to be displayed side-by-side in order to reveal the iconic 007 motif. Each also displays a famous phrase of the movie franchise that relates to the featured image of the coin.