2021 1oz Silver Australia Dragon Rectangular Coin BU
Perth Mint is very pleased to announce the release of this 2021 1oz Silver Australia Dragon Rectangular Coin BU! The vertical orientation is perfect for the highly-stylized dragon design featured on the reverse.
The Magnificent Dragon
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, a symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather. Throughout the world, the dragon’s ageless legends have captured the imaginations of young and old alike. Although the countless heraldic stories may differ in their details, there are many common themes that have followed throughout the ages. True to the legends, the dragon featured on this 2021 1oz Silver Australia Dragon Rectangular Coin BU is a magnificent creature!
- 2021 1oz Silver Australia Dragon Rectangular Coin BU.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 for global distribution.
- Face value $1 (AUD).
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Obverse: Displays in vertical format, the new Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the coin’s 1 oz weight and 9999 fine purity, the $1 face value and 2021 release date.
- Reverse: Features a highly-stylized image of a magnificently fierce dragon, completely filling the rectangular coin. The Perth Mint “P” mintmark is displayed at the upper right corner.