2021 1 oz Gold Australia Kangaroo BU
The Perth Mint’s highly-prized Gold Kangaroo .9999 fine gold bullion coin series has been a primary choice of investors from the date of its first release in 1989. Prior to this, Perth produced the original Gold Nugget gold bullion series (1986-89). That early series set the scene for the stellar 1989 introduction of the gold Kangaroo. The series features a different kangaroo design each year, which is also a tremendous draw for gold bullion coin collectors. This 2021 1 oz Gold Australia Kangaroo BU release is a stunning example, as it continues the fine legacy of quality and beauty!
Lovely and Graceful
The obverse features the 6th generation effigy of Queen Elizabeth II to be displayed on Australian coins. The portrait is based on that designed by Jody Clark of the Royal Mint for 2016. It is distinctively different, however, in that it displays the Queen’s shoulders and full neckline. This is a very lovely and graceful pose. The band at the rim includes the inscriptions, “ELIZABETH II AUSTRALIA” at the top, and “100 DOLLARS” face value at the bottom.
Relaxing In The Outback
The brand new 2021 reverse design captures a finely detailed scene of a left-facing adult kangaroo standing in a relaxed position among a mix of native vegetation. Inscriptions encircling the rim include “AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO” at the top, and “2021 1oz 9999 GOLD” at the bottom. The Perth Mint P mintmark is displayed at the left.
This fresh, new 2021 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroo BU release is a beautiful addition to the series, and would grace any collector’s display, as well as increasing the investor’s gold holdings.
- 2021 1 oz Gold Australia Kangaroo BU.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine gold in brilliant uncirculated condition.
- Stunningly attractive new design for 2021.
- Obverse: Features a lovely new portrait of Queen Elizabeth II that includes her shoulders and neckline, based on Jody Clark’s 2016 5th official effigy.
- Reverse: Features a single, left-facing adult kangaroo relaxing among native vegetation.
- Special security feature includes micro-engraved letter within the inscription that is only visible under magnification.
- Australian Legal Tender of 100 Dollars (AUD).
- Individual coins come in mint capsule.