2021 Niue Camelot: Arthur Pendragon 2oz Silver Antiqued
BOLD is very excited to offer for your consideration, this exceptionally fine new Camelot Series inaugural premium release. This 2021 Niue Camelot: Arthur Pendragon 2oz Silver Antiqued ultra high relief 24k gold gilded coin will most certainly take you by surprise! The series introduction is produced by The Mint of Poland for Silver Coins Europe. It is offered as a premium legal tender coin by the South Pacific island country of Niue.
The Round Table
The obverse displays the top surface of the renown Round Table. It is depicted with rough-hewn planks, rendered to appear quite realistic by the fine antiqued finish. There are 12 places around the table, each identified by the knight’s name and noble shield. King Arthur’s place at the head is called out for this first release by the application of 24k gold gilding to his shield. Positioned between each shield is the knight’s sword. As a legal tender offering of Niue, the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley is depicted in the center. Inscriptions include, "5 Dollars . ELIZABETH II . NIUE . 2021 . Ag 999".
The reverse of this 2021 Niue Camelot: Arthur Pendragon 2oz Silver Antiqued coin features an active battle scene depicting Arthur in the foreground in full armor. He brandishes Excalibur in both hands as he stands over a fallen enemy. Excalibur is displayed in striking 24k gold gilding. Two other knights are shown in the background, standing firm against the battle. Camelot castle is rises behind them. The exceptional attention to detail is very prominent. And the very fine application of the antiqued finish brings the entire scene to life. The inscription at the bottom rim includes, "Camelot – Arthur Pendragon."
This extremely limited mintage, premium collectible ultra high relief 24k gold gilded antiqued coin is presented mint-capsulated in a fine wooden coin case and includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. The package arrives in a powerfully illustrated shipper. With only 500 pieces minted, you will need to secure your desired quantity very quickly!
- 2021 Niue Camelot: Arthur Pendragon 2oz Silver Antiqued.
- Inaugural series release.
- Limited Mintage of only 500 for worldwide distribution.
- Selective 24k Gilding on both obverse and reverse.
- Exceptional antiqued finish on both obverse and reverse.
- Obverse: Displays the renown Round Table. It is depicted with detailed rough-hewn wooden planks. Twelve places are set around the table, each identified by the knight’s name and shield. King Arthur’s is positioned at the head. His shield is ennobled by the application of 24k gold gilding.
- Reverse: Features an active battle scene depicting Arthur in full armor, with gold-gilded Excalibur in hand. Two knights are also engage in the battle beside Arthur. Camelot castle rises behind them. The inscription at the bottom rim includes, "Camelot – Arthur Pendragon."
- Individual coins arrive in mint capsule in a wooden coin case, with numbered COA and illustrated shipper.