2021 Niue Lord of the Rings Gandalf the Grey 1oz Silver Colored Proof
This fine new 2021 Niue Lord of the Rings Gandalf the Grey 1oz Silver Colored Proof coin captures on the reverse a beautifully colored image of Gandalf the Grey. He stands in the foreground, with his staff in hand. Stretching to the horizon in the background is a highly-detailed, clean engraving of the beloved Shire.
The quaint scene depicts Gandalf the Grey with his keen attention focused on something outside of our view. The overall reverse design is both pleasant and intriguing. Inscriptions at the right rim include, “© & ™ New Line Production Inc. (S21) . 1 oz 999 Fine Silver.” As a legal tender offering by Niue, the obverse displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include, “ELIZABETH II . NIUE . TWO DOLLARS . 2021.”
Limited Edition Premium Offering
This highly-collectible, low mintage premium coin offering comes in a quality coin case, ideal for display. It arrives inside a themed box showing the original coin image, in full colour, on the base. A Certificate of Authenticity guarantees the pure quality of the silver and the limited mintage of 3,000 coins. It also includes the coin’s unique serial number. You will need to act quickly to reserve your desired quantity.
- 2021 Niue Lord of the Rings Gandalf the Grey 1oz Silver Colored Proof.
- Contains: 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Officially licensed collectible bullion coin.
- Limited Edition with mintage of 3,000.
- Premium offering includes a fine coin display case and arrives in themed shipper with COA.
- Obverse: displays the Ian Rank-Broadley distinctive portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions encircling the rim include, “ELIZABETH II . NIUE . TWO DOLLARS . 2021”.
- Reverse: Features a colored image of Gandalf the Grey standing in the foreground with staff in hand. The background pictures a lovely view of the Shire.