2021 Niue Lord Of The Rings Middle Earth Map 35g Silver Foil
This stunning 2021 Niue Lord Of The Rings Middle Earth Map 35g Silver Foil is a remarkably detailed replication of the map that followed the Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien. The stories recounted in these three volumes contained detailed historical and geographical references of a world as real as the one we humans populate. Specific places and events are described with exacting detail, pulling together the magnificent storylines in context with the recorded history of Middle Earth. This premium color-printed silver foil offering represents a tremendous contribution to the legacy of The Lord of the Rings and the incredible world of Middle Earth.
Stunning Premium 35g Silver Foil Offering
As noted by the mint,
“This officially licensed map is printed in colour onto the pure silver, which has been rolled flat. For contrast, the sea has been engraved and left uncoloured, along with the place names which sparkle as the light moves across the map! The foil arrives in a custom-made themed carrier and is protected by an acrylic capsule to display both sides beautifully. Details of the coin’s authenticity are printed on the carrier along with confirmation of its unique number in the mintage which is limited to 2,000 worldwide.”
This 2021 Niue Lord Of The Rings Middle Earth Map 35g Silver Foil comes encased in an acrylic capsule with a themed carrier and Certificate of Authenticity. This is a truly unique premium offering produced by New Zealand Mint for Niue that you will no doubt, proudly display with your most treasured pieces.
- 2021 Niue Lord Of The Rings Middle Earth Map 35g Silver Foil.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint for Niue.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 pieces for global distribution!
- Produced in 35g .999 fine silver foil.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II within a circular inset in the center of the field, resembling the image of a coin. Inscriptions encircling the inset include, “ELIZABETH II . NIUE . 2021 . TWO DOLLARS.” Also, at the bottom right corner is displayed, “35g .999 Fine Silver.” The background is completely filled with a repeating pattern of small New Zealand Mint logos. Adding to the stunning visual effect is depicted swirling patterns surrounding the center inset.
- Reverse: Features the Middle Earth map illustration with the land portion textured and colored with the appearance of aged leather. The sea area is engraved, but left uncolored.
- Each coin is presented in an acrylic capsule.