2021 Perth Chinese Myths & Legends: Dragon 2oz Gold Proof HR
BOLD is very pleased to present this new, remarkably fine 2021 Perth Chinese Myths & Legends: Dragon 2oz Gold Proof HR coin, produced by The Perth Mint. The dragon design is absolutely incredible in its detail and the production, stunning!
As introduced by the mint,
"Of all the creatures revered in Chinese culture, the mythical dragon is the most auspicious. Embodying the Emperor’s benevolence, nobility and wisdom, it’s a potent symbol of abundance and good fortune."
Capturing the dragon’s power and energy, these exceptionally high relief coins portray a serpentine Chinese dragon clasping a pearl – a sought after symbol of immortality. The artistry also includes representations of clouds, denoting the dragon’s celestial realm."
The Mythical Dragon
As a legal tender offering of Australia, the obverse of this 2021 Perth Chinese Myths & Legends: Dragon 2oz Gold Proof HR coin displays the 6th generation effigy of Queen Elizabeth II to be displayed on Australian coins, designed by Jody Clark. Inscriptions within the rimband include, "ELIZABETH II . AUSTRALIA . 2 oz 9999 Au . 2021 . 200 DOLLARS."
The reverse brings into exceptional focus the incredible power and awe resident in the amazing mythical dragon. The dragon is presented in a scaled serpentine shape, with a large head and massive jaws. The expression on the creature’s face is fiercely awesome! The dragon clasps a pearl, which represents immortality. The background depicts the movement of active, stylized clouds, which denote the dragon’s celestial realm.
This extremely low mintage, highly collectible high-relief premium proof offering is presented in a classic black case with a clear lid. Also included is a numbered COA and a fine, illustrated shipper. With a mintage of only 250 pieces for global distribution, you really must secure your desired quantity immediately.
- 2021 Perth Chinese Myths & Legends: Dragon 2oz Gold Proof HR.
- Extremely low mintage of only 250 pieces for worldwide distribution.
- Contains 2 troy oz of 9999 fine gold in mirrored proof condition.
- Struck in spectacular mirrored proof finish quality, high relief on a concave table.
- Obverse: Displays the 6th generation effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark. Inscriptions include, "ELIZABETH II . AUSTRALIA . 2 oz 9999 Au . 2021 . 200 DOLLARS."
- Reverse: Features an incredibly detailed serpentine dragon grasping a pearl. The background depicts stylized clouds, which denote the dragon’s celestial realm. Inscriptions include the designer’s initials and the iconic P Perth mintmark.
- Individual coin presented in black display case with clear lid. Also includes numbered COA and themed shipper.