2021 Perth Koala 1oz Silver Colored (Brisbane Money Expo)
This very fine, special limited edition 2021 Perth Koala 1oz Silver Colored (Brisbane Money Expo) was released in conjunction with the Brisbane Money Expo in association with ANDA. The Expo was held in Brisbane May 1-2, 2021.
This special release coin was produced and colored by Perth Mint, with an extremely limited mintage of only 1,500 pieces. Each coin comes in a Perth presentation case and includes a numbered COA. This is a special offering you will not want to pass by.
- 2021 Perth Koala 1oz Silver Colored (Brisbane Money Expo).
- Special, limited edition offered during Brisbane Money Expo.
- Individual coins come in Perth Mint presentation case.
- Obverse: Displays the lovely 6th generation effigy of Queen Elizabeth II wearing her coronation diamond diadem.
- Reverse: Features a limited edition colored, full-body depiction of a single koala asleep in the crook of a group of eucalyptus tree branches, providing a nicely detailed view. Inscriptions include, "AUSTRALIAN KOALA," the date, coin’s weight and purity, and the Perth Mint "P" mintmark.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 1,500 pieces.
The Australasian Numismatic Dealers Association was incorporated in Victoria on 20th December 1995 under the provisions of the Associations Incorporation Act 1981 (State of Victoria, Commonwealth of Australia). We have a membership of 62 persons / businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
The purposes of ANDA Inc. include:
- Promote, develop and maintain a high standard of business ethics among those engaged directly and indirectly in the merchandising of Numismatics, Philatelic and other collectables as deemed appropriate by the Committee from time to time.
- Protect and advance the interests of members, promoting mutual trust and friendship.
- Actively promote the hobby of Numismatics and foster confidence in and respect for ANDA members.