2021 Samoa Sant Ivo alla Sapienza 100g Silver Antiqued Proof
Sant Ivo alla Sapienza is one of the most famous Catholic churches in Rome. The church was built by architect, Francesco Polo Mini (Francesco Borromini) over the period of 1642 to 1660. It is considered a masterpiece of the Baroque architecture. The magnificent interior dome is concave and decorated in a mixture of six-winged cherubic heads and eight-pointed stars. Among the amazing array of remarkably unique design features are six beautifully-arched windows. The overall architecture of the church and its incredible dome design is unrivaled in its Period.
Magnificent 3-D Concave Square Coin
The obverse displays the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II within a design element resembling a rimmed-coin. Below the effigy is a small Samoan Coat of Arms. Inscriptions include “ELIZABETH II . SAMOA . 2021.” The image is positioned above a stunning representation of the external architecture of the dome and the church’s extended portico.
The reverse of this incredibly detailed high-relief, concave square-shaped coin features the interior design of the church’s dome in stunning antique finish. The inscriptions at the bottom include, “Sant’Ivo alla Sapienza . 10 Dollars.”
This magnificent antiqued silver high-relief, concave, square-shaped premium coin offering is truly a remarkable work of art. Each coin comes in an elegant display case with Certificate of Authenticity. Extremely limited mintage of only 999 pieces!
- 2021 Samoa Sant Ivo alla Sapienza 100g Silver Antiqued Proof.
- Contains 100 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Premium features include the square-shape, high-relief, and 3-D concaved surface. The added distinction of a remarkable antiqued finish completes the magnificence of the coin.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 999 coins!
- Obverse: Displays the IRB effigy of Queen Elizabeth II within a coin-shaped inset. Inscriptions include “ELIZABETH II . SAMOA . 2021.". An image of the Samoan Crest is also include in the inset. The background features the external architecture of the church.
- Reverse: Features the interior design of the decorative church dome on the concave surface of the coin . Inscriptions include, “Sant’Ivo alla Sapienza . 10 Dollars.”
- Individual coins come in a fine display case and includes a COA.