2021 The Awakening: Ama-Gi Liberty 5oz Silver Round
This intriguing new 2021 The Awakening: Ama-Gi Liberty 5oz Silver Round is the second release in
the 5 oz high relief silver round series, The Awakening. The series is breaking on the scene at a very timely period in world history. The Awakening series is introduced as presenting various "themes and concepts that directly target the corruption and thievery being conducted by Governments, Financial Institutions, and Deep State Organizations that repeatedly strip the common man of true individual liberty" BOLD is very pleased with this remarkable follow-up release to the inaugural offering – Infinity released earlier this year. With each new release the series theme opens us up to even greater illuminating concepts that have been explored, discussed and pursued throughout the ages.
The obverse introduces the featured theme of this second powerful release, Ama-Gi Liberty. A stunning profiled head image of the iconic Lady Liberty is displayed in the center of the field. She displays a beautiful feminine quality, while representing unflinching individual liberty. She wears a phrygian cap, often referenced as a "liberty hat." The style hearkens back well into antiquity. The most significant aspect of the choice of this hat being included on this coin’s design is the motto emblazoned its band, "THIS WE’LL DEFEND." Both the image of the phrygian cap and the motto come from the US Army War Office emblem.
The background of the coin displays the Ama-Gi symbol in Sumerian. This symbol is believed to be the first written expression of the concept of Liberty, dating back to the 21st century BC. There are a number of related translations, each reference the concept of freedom and liberty. Encircling the top rim is the single inscription, "LIBERTY."
The reverse of this The Awakening 2021 Ama-Gi Liberty 5oz Silver Round is common to the series, featuring a very intriguing and enlightening design. The Awakening begins with a large image of an eye opening, symbolic of "the collective public awakening to evil and corruption". You will recognize the design being based on the elements of the Eye of the Pyramid of the US Dollar bill.
The stone base of the pyramid is separated from the eye. Filling that gap is the Latin inscription, "MDCCLXXV" (1776) – year of the Second Continental Congress, declaring independence from Great Britain. A banner inscribed with "ANNUIT COEPTIS" is draped over the base stones. These elements were inspired by the original US Seal in 1776. Also inscribed on the stones are the specs, ".9999 FINE SILVER 5 TROY OZ. and the 2021 year of release. Further inscriptions encircling the rim include, "THE AWAKENING" at the top, and "YOU CAN’T WAKE A PERSON WHO IS PRETENDING TO BE ASLEEP" at the bottom.
This extremely limited mintage, highly-collectible premium silver round is expected to sell-out almost immediately. Please be quick to reserve your desired quantity while supplies are available.
- The Awakening 2021 Ama-Gi Liberty 5oz Silver Round.
- Second release in high-relief 5 oz silver round series – The Awakening.
- Contains 5 troy ounces of .9999 fine silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 2,000 pieces.
- Each silver round is edge numbered and comes in mint capsule.
- Obverse: Introduces the theme of "Infinite Liberty," featuring an image of Lady Liberty wearing a phrygian cap that displays "THIS WE’LL DEFEND". The background displays the Sumerian Ami-Gi symbol, believed to be the 1st written expression of the concept of Liberty.
- Reverse: Common to the series, the design is based on the elements of the Eye of the Pyramid of the US Dollar bill. Inscriptions encircling the rim include, ":THE AWAKENING . YOU CAN’T WAKE A PERSON WHO IS PRETENDING TO BE ASLEEP." Also included is the 9999 silver fineness, 5 oz troy weight, and 2021 release year.