American Reserve 1 oz Silver Round
“The American Reserve 1 oz Silver Round is mined, refined, and formed into investment grade bullion in the United States of America. It is a product of dedicated batch refining from Asahi Refining USA, a London Good Delivery refiner in Salt Lake City, Utah.” -As noted by the mint
American Reserve ‑ Premium Bullion
Not only mined, refined, and produced in America, but also displays premium quality and stunning designs. The obverse of this American Reserve 1 oz Silver Round proudly features the highly distinctive interlaced AR logo. As the mint indicates, “All products bearing this mark contain only silver which has been mined in the USA.” The background texturing replicates a rocky surface. Inscriptions encircling the rimband include, “AMERICAN RESERVE” at the top, with two small crossed pick axes between the words. Displayed at the bottom is 999 . FINE SILVER . 1 OZ.”
The reverse features a finely detailed image of an American Bald Eagle perched on a branch. Inscriptions at the rim include, “MINTED & MADE IN AMERICA.” The Asahi Refining mintmark is displayed on the tree branch.
This premium American Reserve 1 oz silver round is an excellent investment grade bullion offering, as well as featuring a stunning design. Whether purchasing as an investment or presenting as a gift that will never be forgotten, this silver round is a top choice!
- American Reserve 1 oz Silver Round.
- Mined, refined, and formed into investment grade bullion in the United States of America.
- Produced by Asahi Refining USA.
- Contains 1 troy oz 999 Fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the American Reserve interlaced logo in the center field. Background texturing replicates a rocky surface. Inscriptions include, “AMERICAN RESERVE . 999 . FINE SILVER . 1 OZ. Two small, crossed pick axes are also displayed.
- Reverse: Features a finely detailed American Bald Eagle perched on a branch.