BOLD Set: 2018 Perth Lunar Dog Silver 4-Coin Collector Set
BOLD has made it easy to buy coins that are thematically grouped into sets. BOLD Collector Sets feature single coins while BOLD Stacker Sets include tubes of each coin in the set. BOLD Sets are also a great gift option for that special coin collector in your life. Check back often as we add new sets regularly This 2018 Perth Lunar Dog Silver 4-Coin Collector Set is a stunning example!
This BOLD Collector Set contains one coin each of four sizes produced for a total of 8.5 troy ounces of .9999 fine silver.
Each year Perth Mint proudly offers a distinctive new design represented by one of 12 animals of the ancient Chinese lunar calendar. For 2018 we celebrate the eleventh animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, the Year of the Dog. This beautiful 2018 Silver Australia Perth Lunar Dog will most certainly be a treasured and valuable addition to your collection!
The birth years for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar Dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
- 2018 Silver Australia Perth Lunar Dog BU.
- Contains .9999 fine silver.
- Each coin comes in mint-supplied capsule.
- The 11th edition of the Perth Mint Lunar Series II.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the coin's weight and purity, and the (AU) face value.
- Reverse: Features a beautifully detailed mature German Shepherd and pup resting alert in the grass. A spray of picturesque Chinese peony flowers fill in the background. Also included are the Chinese character for “dog,” the inscription “Year of the Dog,” and The Perth Mint's traditional “P” mintmark.