BOLD Set: 2019 Perth Lunar Pig Silver 5-Coin Collector Set
BOLD has made it easy to buy coins that are thematically grouped into sets. BOLD Collector Sets feature single coins while BOLD Stacker Sets include tubes of each coin in the set. BOLD Sets are also a great gift option for that special coin collector in your life. Check back often as we add new sets regularly This 2019 Perth Lunar Pig Silver 5-Coin Collector Set is a stunning example!
This BOLD Collector Set contains one coin each of five sizes produced for a total of 18.5 troy ounces of .9999 fine silver. Note: This set does not include the 1 Kilo size.
Each year Perth Mint proudly offers a distinctive new design represented by one of 12 animals of the ancient Chinese lunar calendar. For 2019 we celebrate the twelfth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, the Year of the Pig. The release of this delightful 2019 Silver Australia Perth Lunar Pig will conclude the Lunar Series II. This will most certainly be a treasured and valuable addition as it completes your collection!
The birth years for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, loyal, sincere, and generous.
- 2019 Silver Australia Perth Lunar Pig BU.
- Contains .9999 fine silver.
- Each coin comes in mint-supplied capsule.
- The all-important final 12th edition, completing the Perth Mint Lunar Series II.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the coin's weight and purity, and the (AU) face value.
- Reverse: Features a truly delightful scene of a large domesticated pig surrounded by four playful piglets. An attractive leafy branch hangs in the background. Also included are the Chinese character for “pig,” the inscription “Year of the Pig,” and The Perth Mint's traditional “P” mintmark.
BOLD Set: 2019 Perth Lunar Pig Silver 5-Coin Collector Set Includes:
The Australian Lunar Series II has had sustained, strong collector and investor interest throughout its 12-year run. This final year is positioned to sell very quickly!