BOLD Set: American Silver Eagles 10 Year Collector Set
BOLD has made it easy to buy coins that are thematically grouped into sets. BOLD Collector Sets feature single coins while BOLD Stacker Sets include tubes of each coin in the set. BOLD Sets are also a great gift option for that special coin collector in your life. Check back often as we add new sets regularly!
This BOLD Collector Set features a complete decade of the single most popular bullion coin in the world! The 1 oz Silver American Eagle is highly valued as a solid investment, but it is so much more. Recognized worldwide as one of the most stunning designs in bullion coins, Lady Liberty proudly represents freedom won at a cost. Bullion stackers and collectors alike consistently include these beautiful coins in their holdings.
With the introduction of this BOLD Collector Set, we are making available a rare opportunity for you to pick up a full 10 years of 1 oz .999 Silver American Eagles. The set includes each year’s release from 2008 to 2017. This is a great chance to get started with American Eagles, or to add a decade set to your current holdings. BOLD also recommends this set as an amazing gift idea to introduce your children and others to the fascinating world of bullion coin collecting. Each of the 10 coins in the set is shipped in an individual protective plastic flip.
- Each coin contains 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver in BU condition. The set includes a total of 10 Troy oz.
- Coins in the set each come in an individual protective plastic flip.
- Consider adding Air-Tite Holder Direct Fit 40 mm acrylic coin holders for more long-lasting protection.
- Limited mintage.
- $1 (USD) face value backed by the United States government.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinmans design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
First released in 1986, the American Silver Eagle coins are America’s only official investment-grade Silver bullion coins and are considered one of the most beautiful U.S. coins ever minted. The American Silver Eagle is also the world’s only 1 oz Silver bullion coin with weight, content and purity guaranteed by the government of the United States.
The obverse of the Silver Eagle coins depicts the Walking Liberty design created by Adolph A. Weinman. Also, used on the Walking Liberty Half Dollar coins issued from 1916 to 1947, the Walking Liberty image on the Silver Eagle coin is one of the most cherished and well-known designs ever to grace Silver coins minted by the United States. The reverse of the American Silver Eagle is just as impressive as the obverse, featuring an American eagle, the very symbol of our nation’s freedom, patriotism and national pride.