Argor-Heraeus Kinebar 10 gram Gold Bar (In Assay)
This Argor-Heraeus Kinebar 10 gram Gold Bar (In Assay), is issued by the highly respected private Swiss Argor-Heraeus refiner and manufacturer of fine precious metals offerings.
Gold bullion bars have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. Gold bars come in a large range of both ounces and grams, as well as design themes. There are primarily two advantages recognized by those investing in bullion bars. Due to somewhat lower production costs, they often have a lower premium cost as compared to the same troy oz of gold coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs. Also important to the precious metals investment stacker is the bar’s relative ease of “stacking” for storage.
- Argor-Heraeus Kinebar 10 gram Gold Bar (In Assay).
- Contains 10 grams of 999.9 gold.
- Includes Argor-Heraeus logo, the bar’s weight and purity.
- Individual bars come in a sealed blister pack with assay card, which bears the bar’s specs and the unique Serial Number that matches the number engraved on the bar.
- The obverse displays in a vertical format the Argor-Heraeus SA seal Inscriptions include, "Switzerland . 10g . Fine Gold . Assayer seal and the serialized number of the individual bar.
- The reverse features the special Kinebar embossed holographic technology. As the bar is shifted at different angles the holographic elements produce changing colors and geometric patterns as both an anti-counterfeiting feature and an intriguing visual addition. The Argor-Heraeus logo is displayed in the center of the bar.