Combi 50 gram Gold Bar
This 50 gram (50×1) .999 Fine Gold Valcambi CombiBar™ was introduced by Valcombi as a unique and very versatile bar style. The 50 gram sheet consists of 50, 1 gram bars, each of which may be individually broken from the larger sheet. This allows for much flexibility for future gifting, trading, or selling.
Gold bullion bars have long been a sound choice for precious metals investors. There are primarily two advantages recognized by those investing in bullion bars. Due to lower production costs, they generally have a lower premium as compared to the same troy oz of gold and silver coins. This, of course, results in less expensive upfront investment costs. Perhaps equally important to the precious metals investment stacker is the bar's relative ease of "stacking" for storage. The stacks generally take less room to store than the same weight of bullion coins.
Consider adding gold and silver bars to your bullion investment strategy today!
- Contains: 50 grams of .999 fine gold.
- Full sheet is composed of 50, 1 gram (50×1) Gold bars, allowing the flexibility of breaking the sheet down into the smaller 1g bars.
- Packaged in protective plastic with a numbered assay card.
- Obverse: The obverse of the 50 gram bar utilizes the entire field, designed similar to a business card. The inscriptions include, "valcombi Suisse" in the upper right corner and "50 G fine gold 999,9 and the assayer mark below it. The upper left field includes the Valcombi logo, with the unique 8-digit serial number in lower left corner.
- Reverse: Each 1 gram detachable bar displays its purity and the Valcambi mark
Valcambi's headquarters and refining operations are located at Balerna in south-eastern Switzerland. Once little known outside of refining circles, Valcombi has today become a leading global player. As a boutique refinery we draw on the best practices in technology and manufacturing. Throughout its 56 year history Valcambi has focused solely on the business of precious metals refining. The success and the reputation of the company are built on our philosophy of remaining committed to our employees, to our Clients and to the industry that we service.