The MapleGram 8 gram .9999 pure gold coins packaging consists of eight individual 1 gram Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins. The coins are packaged inside of a blister-proof plastic package that you can divide up as you choose. Each individual coin comes with an assay card attached in the packaging and an individual serial number. This item will be pulled from random dates.
- This item will be pulled from random dates.
- Special packaging contains 8, 1 gram coins, divisible as needed.
- Contains a total of 8 grams of .9999 pure gold content.
- Each coin has a distinct serial number with matching assay certificate.
- Obverse: Features a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Includes a large, detailed image of a Maple Leaf, the national symbol of Canada, from which the coin derives its name. Also inscribed are the coins weight and purity in both English and French, the national languages of Canada.
Each coin has a distinct serial number and together, they are fully certified to be 8×1 gram .9999 pure gold coins. Signed by the RCMs chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and the purity of each pure gold bullion coin.
NEW beginning 2016: Each Gold Maple Leaf coin features precisely machined radial linesa security feature that is pushing the boundaries of engraving technology.
The front of the packaging features a simplified Chinese character that is a translation of MapleGram8. The red and gold colors of the customized packaging symbolize prosperity and luck, and confer a blessing of good fortune, joy and happiness upon its owner. The use of the number 8 reflects the Chinese cultural importance of this number, which represents wealth and prosperity; it is considered to be the luckiest number in Chinese tradition.