Gold China Panda *Random Date* 1/20 oz
From the Golden Panda’s introduction in 1982, through each ensuing year’s release, the coin’s weight measurement followed that of troy ounces. This was changed with the 2016 release, to adopt the metric weight of grams.
The Golden Panda Series coins are .999 pure gold, and is another gorgeous example of Chinese coin craftsmanship. Created by the mint of the People’s Republic of China, this gold coin will be a stunning addition to the collections of world-wide bullion collectors, and is a must-have for those desiring to update their Chinese coin portfolio.
Beijing has been issuing these beautiful coins every year since 1982, and they are one of the most dependable stores of value around. Each year sees a new design imprinted on the reverse side of the coins, featuring a uniquely different setting of a panda of some variety. This is a lovely touch, which sets the collection apart. On the obverse side, you will find the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven, one of Beijing’s iconic buildings.
This item will be pulled from random dates of those years with their weights measured ounces. In this instance, they will consist of random dates of 1/20 troy ounce .999 pure gold.
- This item will be pulled from Random Dates.
- Contains 1/20 oz .999 fine gold.
- Face value of 20 Yuan.
- Stunningly attractive design.
- Obverse: Displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven.
- Reverse: Every year features a uniquely different panda of some variety.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.