For centuries The Sovereign has been a constant of British coinage, admired and trusted through times of change. With its bold St George and the Dragon design, it has become an internationally recognized symbol of unrivaled accuracy, integrity and strength. These Half Sovereign Gold coins will be pulled from random dates.
- This item will be pulled from random dates.
- Contains 0.118 troy oz of .9 fine gold.
- Minted to Bullion standard
- Obverse: For years 1953 to current, the portrait of Her Majesty The Queen has graced the coins obverse, with the 2016 introduction of the fifth definitive coinage portrait of The Queen by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Features a classic design of St George and the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci.